• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Hello All

G

Have been on the mgcars.org site for some time and wanted to add to my knowledge base. From what I see, this is the place to do that.

I have a 1950 MGTD that I have had since 1973. Just finished rebuilting the motor. Car will be up a bit for this summer, but will start on a full restoration on the body (paint is chrcking) this winter.

I also have a 1967 MGB GT. Primrose Yellow with Black interior. Purchsed in 2004 and restored. Just got it back from the MG2006 in the US. Car ran perfectly with the exception of a flat. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif

R6MGS

Yoda
Welcome, primrose yellow is one of my favorite MG colors....Especially if you've got chrome wires on it.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Welcome - I absolutely love driving my '67 MGB GT!