• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

RacePics-Sprites+Mini

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
Pictures from our first race at Shenandoah Circuit at Summit Point, West Virginia two weeks ago.
Pete (orange Spridget) beat me by 0.04 seconds after 20 laps and 5 lead changes. I had the fastest lap in our class.
Great fun for two 55 year-old guys!

Bruce W's 61 Mini can be seen too. This was his shakedown run (after about 5 years of work on the thing).

We're off to Pocono tommorrow to run a driver's school and Time Trials on Saturday and Sprint races on Sunday.
Stock street cars are welcome at our Time Trials: a great way to get "seat time" at a real race track. (convertibles must have approved roll bar....no roll bar need in hard tops). We are going to try to give free, slow-speed "virgin laps" during the lunch break for anyone interested (assuming the schedule doesn't get too far out of whack).

Others pictures of the race here:
https://www.emraracing.org/photo_gallery/gallery_frame.htm

506a.jpg

505a.jpg

501a.jpg

OP
aeronca65t

aeronca65t

Great Pumpkin
No.
It had "classic" license plates and insurance up to about a year ago, but I rarely drove it on the street.
I have an '00 Miata that is great for street driving and I am slowly building a Sprite-based, Austin 7 "Brooklands" replica that I will keep as a low-use street car.