• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

An accessory for those with more $ than sense.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
I can already see them move to the top of the "neighborhood crimes" list.

(Did someone say conspicuous consumption?)

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Said they only made 18. Gotta wonder how many they have left.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That elevates the term discretionary income to a new high.

Titanium factoid: A "spark test" is a visual means of checking a metal. Taking a grinder to titanium produces a distinctive, bright white spark. Steel produces an orange spark. the number of secondary "sparklets" can reveal carbon density.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Personifies the saying β€œa license to steal”.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Wife got a '20 RAV4 a month back, got weather tech rear seat cover and door covers for our dog. Good stuff.

No doubt that WeatherTech makes good stuff! I intentionally did not order OEM all-weather floor mats with my Telluride since I had been planning to buy WeatherTech instead. As it turned out, when I picked up my car, the dealer thrown in a set of their OEM all-weather mats at no charge so I'm just using them for now (they actually are pretty good)

Last edited:

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
I got the 2020 KIA in June and as the last request was for Weather Tech thrown in as I had them in my 2014 KIA they said what about OEM. Deal I said I now glad I got OEM. Nevada mud snow great car great mats. Madflyer

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
I think I'll order 4 - one for each car. Let's see- 4 x $1,500.00 is....$6,000.00. Maybe I'll order 6 and give one to each of my kids.

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I think I'll order 4 - one for each car. Let's see- 4 x $1,500.00 is....$6,000.00. Maybe I'll order 6 and give one to each of my kids.
You better get the order in soon before they sell out.