• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Perseverance

65_BRG_Sprite

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I believe there was a post here a short while back where a fellow put out his opinion on the tedium of the world conditions and working on LBC's. Like many of us I found myself in the doldrums w my Sprite. His advice was to work 1 hour per day on it- no more no less- but to keep at it. It has worked and worked well for me. I got out of my funk and had fun again. Several years back I added some SuperPro auxillary gauges from Moss. The faces and bezels match well enough but the red needles made it look like a high school kid's hotrod and embarassing. The bezels are swaged on and were very tedious to remove and replace, the pointers painted white to match orignals and all reinstalled last week. To the unknown author of the post I thank you. Back in love with my car again.

Cheers to the Faithfull!

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Just like doing a marathon or finishing **** week. Just focus on putting one foot in front of the other, not the mountain of steps that the whole process takes.