• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Gas Prices

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Since it was 75 degrees out today,the Wife & I went for a 125 mile drive
in the Midget.Near us,the price is $1.599,& it was $1.42 at Kroger.
We headed South to Basset,VA,on Highway 220.The further we went,the cheaper
gas was.I told my Wife "It can't get any cheaper than that".
We went West from Bassett ( that's where Bassett Furniture is located,and-
where they USED to make furniture),& I saw a station with $1.22 for regular.
Probably should have filled up,as we ran out of gas about 10 miles from home.
I guess "E" really does mean "Empty".
I ended up paying $3.49 for 89 octane ethanol free gas.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I filled up all the cars three or four weeks ago, kickin' meself now that fuel is as cheap as it's been in decades. And we've driven NOWHERE.

The penalty for anticipating, I s'pose. <sigh>

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
We are gassing up the car today - I have to steam my tux! (actually I stole that dad joke from a friend)

We did not buy gas in April - so I think this makes it the only time in my adult life (excluding being physically away from the car) where I have gone a month without gassing up a vehicle.