• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Tinster Update from March 11

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I just saw this on Saturday morning from Wendy Todd:
I am sorry to report that Dale’s test today did not go well. They were unable to get the probe down his esophagus to get a view of his heart. They kept him for a couple of hours and then sent him home. We were home for an hour or so when he began having great difficulty breathing. I called 911 and we had paramedics here in minutes. They loaded him into the ambulance and took off like bats out of **** headed for the hospital. He is now in the ICU. I am back at home. I’ve talked to his nurse and he is stable but cannot talk as he has to wear the mask pictured below.

If I hear more, I will let you know. Dale has had a really rough time of it the last few years.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Very sorry to hear this, Dave. Please pass along to Wendy our thoughts and prayers.

Mickey