• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Introduction

hdtr36mgb

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi All,

I’m new here and not yet settled to how to best use the site or contribute. Basil’s invitation to make an introductory post had me technologically ‘chasing my tail’ as it took me a while to figure out how to do so.
That being said, it comes as no surprise that I am a ‘senior citizen’ new here in Florida. I have more time than ever to ‘fool around’ with LBC s. My current project is getting a 1969 MGB together to be my driver.

I bought my first TR3 in 1968 and through the years I’ve owned the ‘regulars’; TR3 TR6 MGB MG Midget XKE XJ6 XLS; some ‘not so regulars’; Triumph Vitesse Jaguar 3.8 S type : and I have committed the sin of setting a Chevy 350 V8 into British cars on a couple of occasions. If there is any value in the bruises that I have earned along the way, I am glad to share.

Looking forward to the “British Car Forum” experience

Best Regards,
Dean

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome to BCF Dean and thanks for making an intro. Once you get the hang of it, it's really pretty easy. By the way, probably 90 percent of us are what you might call "seniors" so you're in good company!

Country flag
Hi Dean, and welcome to the Forum. There’s quite a few of us relocated seniors here in Florida!