• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What is Wrong With Some People?

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
In the apartment complex we're living in (13 buildings),
I was awakened at 2:13 in the morning by a car stereo blaring at
full blast for about 5 minutes,& then they went out,flooring it.
They were playing rap music.
Then,this morning,around 3AM,I hear a bunch of people
talking loudly,in Spanish.We have a large number of Mexican families
living in the complex.
They went on 'till around 4AM,& then started up again around 5.
Since I get up around 6,I didn't get much sleep.
ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS!

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Doug - you are a lucky man! Only a few more days to deal with it. Imagine all of us who own a house and have to deal with it 24/7 - and we can't afford to move.

Do a YouTube search on Noisy Neighbors, or Annoying Neighbors, etc. There are thousands of videos showing what you're describing. Different people (singles and families), different languages (mostly English), different neighbors (upscale and down).

There's a rental house next door to me. I've had: drug dealers, garbage thrown in the lawn, ATV races across my back yard, broken shrubs and trees, screaming fights at all hours day and night, trucks screeching across my driveway (tearing up the gravel), hypo syringes tossed into the yard, firecrackers and roman candles any day or night of the week ... and worse. Not even mentioning when he'd set up five foot tall speakers in the front yard, and blast everyone with punk rock music for days.

Buck up man. You're able to escape!

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
When I was a kid our best neighbors (according to my dad) were a pair of old ****'s Angels, Rat Daddy and Homer, who were dealing drugs. One had a shovel head and the other had a pan head; back then my dad had a 73 Moto Guzzi ElDorado and while he was jealous of their old hogs they were jealous of his Goose because he didn't have to wrench on his bike all the time. Other than a fairly steady stream of cars stopping in front of their house all the time the neighborhood was pretty quiet. They even watched the house once when we went on vacation, my dad said they asked him what he wanted done with the body if anyone tried to break in.