• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

I've finally finished my new shop website!

Elva164

Jedi Trainee
After what felt like a million hours of teaching myself Wordpress, formatting pages, and resizing photos, I've finally gone live with the totally new version of www.MichaelsVintageRacing.com! It's got tons of cool photos, info about our cars and drivers, our 2018 schedule, and more!

Please take a minute to give it a look and share any input!

39993262761_2cf85f8727_z.jpg

39961860762_9a7bccc32c_z.jpg

39993262911_d96bca84e8_z.jpg

39961860862_c607f15264_z.jpg

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
You should've posted this in the "Racing" forum.

TR3driver

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Probably too late now, but Irfanview offers a slick batch mode that can do automatic resizing (as well as lots of other things). Lots of options as far as different ways to measure size, automatic cropping, adding borders, changing resolution and so on.
https://www.irfanview.com/

OP
Elva164

Elva164

Jedi Trainee
Probably too late now, but Irfanview offers a slick batch mode that can do automatic resizing (as well as lots of other things). Lots of options as far as different ways to measure size, automatic cropping, adding borders, changing resolution and so on.
https://www.irfanview.com/

I appreciate the info nonetheless. Hopefully from here on out new photos will be uploaded just a few at a time, but if not I'll keep that in mind. :smile: