• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

British Pubs in unlikely places

GTP1960

Jedi Knight
image.jpg
North Augusta, SC. Right across the Savannah River from Augusta, Ga.
known for their "shepherds pie" & variety of beers.

i'm going to make it a point to have lunch there tomorrow!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I like shepherds pie! We used to go to Thorpe Pa. during some of our travels years ago and on a side street there was an old diner that served the best shepherds pie I ever ate. Only problem with it was, you had to be real hungry to eat it all. :encouragement: PJ

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I like shepherds pie! We used to go to Thorpe Pa. during some of our travels years ago and on a side street there was an old diner that served the best shepherds pie I ever ate. Only problem with it was, you had to be real hungry to eat it all. :encouragement: PJ

Did they make it with real shepherds? (I know, an oldie but a goodie!)

OP
GTP1960

GTP1960

Jedi Knight
Here's a pub in Asheville, NC.
we really liked the name, but it turned out to be Indian cuisine. ( very good too)

image.jpg

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
So? Is the "arc de triomphe" a British McDonald's in Paris? /QUOTE]

No silly, arc de triomphe is a french TR6 with electrical problems (again) :rolleyes: