• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

just love watching this stuff also the historic ones

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Interesting! The cars all look like their constructed the same, what are they? PJ

OP
weewillie

weewillie

Darth Vader
Country flag
the nice thing is if you are a little more rotund it doesn't stop you from competing. In fact it probably helps.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Looks like fun and probably not terribly expensive. Notice they all have a guy of a "certain bulk" in the ballast, er... passenger, seat.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
That looks like a blast.

Bayless, we should start an OK trial club.

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Well we have three now. That's looking like a start. But wait. I'm already years behind one my existing 3 projects.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
just watched briefly but, I love watching trials too! (Just not Judge Judy - but I digress) Fascinated by both the location and the number of turns in the steering rack - almost like a forklift! Not sure how many turns lock to lock but, lots more than a regular car!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Looks like fun and probably not terribly expensive. Notice they all have a guy of a "certain bulk" in the ballast, er... passenger, seat.

That's where the Mother-in-Law sets! :highly_amused::driving:PJ

I really shouldn't have said that, My mother-in-law was a real sweetheart and a real lady, very refined and when we would go over to their house, she would bake something special just for me! :encouragement:

Last edited:

LarryK

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Maybe require restraint system and helmets?