• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Man legally changes his name

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
well that's a whopper of a decision!

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Probably... "Moon Unit" or "Dwezil" will do that for you.

Tiger

Jedi Warrior
Presuming that fiancee doesn't bail on him, his son might be Bacon Double Cheeseburger Jr.? Sounds like a kid's meal to me.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Presuming that fiancee doesn't bail on him, his son might be Bacon Double Cheeseburger Jr.? Sounds like a kid's meal to me.

Likely call him Mac for short - little Mac and Big Mac!

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I think his sister's name is Patty.

Country flag
I guess convincing the girlfriend to change her name to Fries, or Chips I suppose in England, would be a longshot. Probably wouldn't want to be known as Bacon Double Cheeseburger and Fries...

Boink

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I can't ketchup with you guys...

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
I guess convincing the girlfriend to change her name to Fries, or Chips I suppose in England, would be a longshot. Probably wouldn't want to be known as Bacon Double Cheeseburger and Fries...

no more likely she would be his chip butty