• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bobby Rahal

pan

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
I've just finished reading an interview with Bobby Rahal in the April issue of the UK magazine "Motor Sport". The last paragraph says: "In my garage are some of the cars I dreamed about as a kid - a Healey 100M in Florida green......."
Has anyone ever seen Mr. Rahal's collection?

RA_Healey

Tom Kovacs / Fourintune restored Rahal's factory 100 M , completed it last year. Rahal' has a connection to Healeys The story goes is that his father raced a 100M and they were at Road America when his father damaged it and the stayed up all night repaired it and he raced the next day. I was told Bobby was 10 years old at the time.

My my claim to (cough cough) fame is that I supplied the crankshaft that is now in the engine. I had it on the shelf for years and no longer needed it. I saw the car at Tom's shop during the restoration.

OP
pan

pan

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Thanks Rick, but I don't see the 100M!