• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Ugliest car you ever knew?

Alfred E. Neuman

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Most of the new Nissans - I think that they hit most of them
with an "Ugly Stick" before they leave the factory.
Of course Aztek owners need to buy something to replace them with.
5.jpgThe Murano convertible is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. I actually saw one in the flesh and was staggered at how bad it was. It looked as bad as the convertible SUV Clarkson, May, and Hammond made on Top Gear that time.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
View attachment 46988The Murano convertible is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. I actually saw one in the flesh and was staggered at how bad it was. It looked as bad as the convertible SUV Clarkson, May, and Hammond made on Top Gear that time.

I followed one of those,& said "UGH!,UGH!.& UGH!" over & over aloud.
What has been seen,cannot be unseen.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
+1 :pukeface:and at the other end - Nissan Juke (even though the people I know who own them love them)

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
A couple of LBC's (might be fighting words I know)

Standard Vanguard

Standard Vanguard Phase Ia rear.jpg

Marcos Mantis

71-marcos.jpg

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Chrysler PT Cruiser convertible. Marcos Mantis. Subaru Tribeca. Lexus whatever with that horrible grille. Mazda 3 of a couple of years ago with that grinning clown face. Many got stuck on dealer's lots.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I knew a K-car. Gifted to 'mits by her mom. I'm convinced the thing genuinely hated me. The feeling was mutual.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I knew a K-car. Gifted to 'mits by her mom. I'm convinced the thing genuinely hated me. The feeling was mutual.

The K-Car, with it's transverse engine, as a platform for several models, saved Chrysler from the brink of extinction back in the day.