• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

General TR TRIUMPHest 2015 pics

Rut

Obi Wan
Country flag
Great pictures...thanks for posting!
Rut

Brinkerhoff

Jedi Knight
Great pictures yes ! What a nice turnout of people and Triumphs.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0889.jpg
    IMG_0889.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 187

toysrrus

Yoda
Great pics,,

Thanx, Russ

PS: Hey Brinkerhoff; Did you know someone swiped your "Overrider"!

tinman58

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
Just got back from Triumpfest. Had a great time and won't even posting my photos, Julius your photos are great!

OP
tr6nitjulius

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Great pictures...thanks for posting!
Rut

Brinkerhof
Great pictures yes ! What a nice turnout of people and Triumphs

Russ
Great pics,,
Thanks

Tinman58
Just got back from Triumpfest. Had a great time and won't even posting my photos, Julius your photos are great!

Fellas
You are welcome, glad you enjoyed them as it's always my pleasure every chance I get to capture Us in our TRIUMPHs. Triumphest is a great 3 dayscelebration of the presevation of TRIUMPH Marque gathering of good people, creating TRIUMPH Moments & Memories it's 3 days of OOOO! AAAHHHH! Therapy:applause: post 'em Tinman58 simply another prospective

tinman58

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
Julius
Your Son took a photo with our camera of my Wife and me. It came out perfect! He has your talent.

OP
tr6nitjulius

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Tinman58
oops! that's the other Brotha Ken Harris (Ken/Marla Son, Twin Daughters & Def Blue/Hardtop/with Tan Interior TR6 Mr"T"@Triumphest 2015) but you are right the kid can shoot, smile when I see him shootin' knowing what I do has the potential of being continued when I retire my trigger finger

mallard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Thanks for posting the pictures Julius, they look great. I wanted to introduce myself over the weekend but you were always surrounded by people. I wanted to thank you for the information you shared on the Diamondback tires some time back.

Dan it was a pleasure to meet you, and I hope your Saturday night was quieter than Friday. Would love to see your pictures also, please post.

Keith

OP
tr6nitjulius

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Thanks for posting the pictures Julius, they look great. I wanted to introduce myself over the weekend but you were always surrounded by people. I wanted to thank you for the information you shared on the Diamondback tires some time back.

Keith
Thanks Keith my pleasure. Other commitments had me shoving 3 days into one so missed many opps to share TR Moments with lots of TR/Owners/Lovers. Would have enjoyed conversing with you in person about the DBs especially with my TR6 there sporting them. Could've visually point out what I was stating in post why I like the ride/fit/difference in ride & compare with other tire owners plus could have dragged you over to couple others with DBs to get their opinion, next time do us both a favor butt in or hang close & sieze your moment I do often at these meets as sometimes that's the only option & rude doesn't exsist on the carshow field. TRuly glad info I shared on DBs was helpful to you. What new shoes did you get for your TR6?
Julius

ghawk16

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Interesting to see all the tops up. I'm sure it's a judging thing.

mallard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Julius I have not purchased any tires yet for the car. An injury keep me sidelined for most of last years driving season. I'm looking at the DB series two tires. For now I'm have fun with the TR3.

OP
tr6nitjulius

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Keith here's hoping you continue to heal up, being in year round sunny AZ driving season must mean events wise vs weather. Ken Harris's Def Blue with Tan interior/Factory Hardtop TR6 @Triumphest'15 had DB series 2 rubber on the road 5 1/2" wide vs 6" on my TR6 actually like DBII thread pattern better, believe you'll be pleased with either happy TR'n

mallard

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
That's why I like the series 2 tires, not as wide and the tread pattern. The only thing I don't like about the DB tires is the color of the red stripe, too red.

SteveBones

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
The TRIUMPHest 2015 pictures are great! Thanks for sharing. I have looked at them multiple times.

trrdster2000

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Thanks, wonderful trip around the showing. A little disappointed no Roadster's.. I though Paul might show up. I would love to make the trip but alas at 50MPH and being in the way more than flowing with traffic it would have to be in a trailer.
Anyway, thanks again, we are a proud bunch of car nuts.

Wayne

OP
tr6nitjulius

tr6nitjulius

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Thanks, wonderful trip around the showing. A little disappointed no Roadster's.. I though Paul might show up. I would love to make the trip but alas at 50MPH and being in the way more than flowing with traffic it would have to be in a trailer.
Anyway, thanks again, we are a proud bunch of car nuts.

Wayne

U R Welcome Wayne tried to snap every TR there think Roadster/Stag/TR2/TR2000 only no shows. Proud indeed as I like to say worldwide select group (In Crowd) fortunate enough to be owned by British Iron. Saw Roadster fresh off 8 yr resto Best of Show @ATDI 2015 Silverton, Or due to mph factor you mentioned trailed it from Seattle to Oregon

clic on link Roadster @bottom of page

https://www.flickr.com/photos/picsbyjulius/albums/72157657780909926/page1

trrdster2000

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Thanks, very impressive. My drive would be a little longer, maybe 2500 miles. We do well to visit the local shows being in our 70's but still manage a few and love them all.
We should finish up a Spit6 shortly, really late getting it done, but life got in the way.
Thanks again and keep up the good work, we all look forward to it.

Wayne