• Hey Guest!
    Yoda says: A FREE resource for the Little British Car community BCF is. Support us with an account upgrade, not many will (less than 1%) "Require" you to pay to play we don't, but if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and want to ensure we stay online - Supporting us with an "optional" low-cost member upgrade you should. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Seeing this UGLY banner, you won't)
Tips
Tips

Triumphest 2010

DNK said:
Did we tick Monica off.
Haven't seen her and she posted on the list for the first time and I said we missed her here.
No reply

Oh, Sweet Don.... :blush:
No, you guys are all fantastic! John is correct my life has been nuts :crazyeyes:! Not upset in the least and I have missed logging onto this forum each night. In fact, I am still at work and my students leave at 2:07!!! eek! I will share my T-fest pix, too--tonight. Cross my heart!

From the sounds of it, the resort will basically be booked up with only T-fest participants. A closed venue, if you will. That sounds cool! Even before any group discount (probably too early for that) the rooms are very reasonable and at the awards banquet they mentioned that rooms would be just under $100--nice! --Monica

Hey, MM!

How is your knee doing? I hope that you are feeling better and getting around.

I can't find the photos of the TR8 with the lambo doors that was here two days ago. I think that it was the guy you met at Triumphest.

We're starting to get the website up for Triumphest 2011. The site is www.triumphest2011.com
You can also link over from the Triumph Register of Southern California web site, www.trsc1977.com

TRSC is looking forward to hosting a fun event in the mountains above Los Angeles. We'll have all the traditional events and an event that we introduced at Triumphest 2011 which was used for the first time at a VTR National/NATC this year in Jekyll Island, the LeMans Start contest.

The room rates are $99/night and we have all the rooms but one reserved for our event. The special rate is also applicable for three days before and after the event so if you want to extend your stay you can take advantage of the event rate.

Hope to see you there!

Bob

Bob_Muzio said:
Hope to see you there!

Bob

Would love to attend one of these, just need to plan ahead with the distance involved.

Bob- very glad to see you are up and around, I saw your writeup on what happened to that beautiful TR4 of yours. Very hard to look at. Will you resurrect a similar car or are you going a different route?

Hi Randy,
I found an excellent '63 TR4 in the San Diego area within a week and bought it. I'm now personalizing it with an injection of DNA from the red car which I bought back from the insurance company. I starting out trying to do in 2 months the mods that were done over a 4 year period on the previous car. I've finally realized that I need to slow down and enjoy the new car and the process.
This is actually a better car than the red one and although it's not red I'm feel confident that it will garner its share of awards.
Hi Clay, get the "8" done and you and Randy can caravan out together.
Bob