• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Posting Pics in Posts

HAN8L1965

Jedi Warrior
I have tons of pics I would like to share. What is the easiest way to do so? I would like to be of more help to the group and have performed a lot of the discussion tasks on my 65.

Mark

healeyboz

Jedi Knight
You have to go to full reply or when you are beginning a post the option is available. Go to file manager beneath the main body text box that I am typing in right now. CLick on file manager and then browse and choose the picture that you want to post. Once the file name appears in the window click the add button and continue until that window closes. Submit your reply or post like you normally would and the picture will appear embedded in your message. If the picture file is too large it will appear as a link. If your picture is too large and you would like for it appear within the text, try shrinking the picture in a program like Microsoft art and save as a different file. Go through the previous steps and it should appear.

OP
HAN8L1965

HAN8L1965

Jedi Warrior
This is a test-not one of my better, trying to figure out the resizing part of this.

Mark

Attachments

• 9678.jpg
    9678.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 53

Jim_Gruber

Yoda
Country flag
So can I post directly from my PC if the file does not appear on a server someplace. Now that I look at the File Manager piece it looks like I can post directly. Need to try that when I'm back ay my PC in the AM instead of veiwing site from another PC.

Hey Mark, Where in Central OH are you, Columbus?

OP
HAN8L1965

HAN8L1965

Jedi Warrior
Jim,

You and I met at John's garage in Cincinnati this summer, I live just above the outer belt in Columbus.

Mark

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Mark, I'd be inclined to set up an account on a website (I use Flickr) then we can view slide shows etc and they are more versatile there. I can post pictures quickly and then post a link - also quick

Jim_Gruber

Yoda
Country flag
Mark,

That's what I thought but I'm absolutely terrible in remembering names. How are the fenders coming along. I've now got a spare L and R now that Bugeye Clip is being installed that are not in perfect shape but could be fixed even nicer with some more work. Planning on making it to to the 50th? Frank C's convoy from the East will be rolling through Columbus on I-70 between 8:30 -9:30 AM on Thursday June 26.

mk2sprite

Jedi Hopeful
Mark, Jim, do you guys attend the Dayton British Car day?
I have family in Fairborn and I flew out from NY last August to see the show, it was only 10 mins from my brothers house. I really enjoyed it, one of the nicest show I've seen in awhile. Way too many cars to see in just one day. Thiking about doing it again this year, possibly can meet up.
Mike

Country flag
I was there last year and I've been a couple of other times. It is always a nice show.