• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Gerry Coker Signature Now Available on 100M and 100S Collector's Edition Prints

David Townsend

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Thanks to Mr. Bill Meade from the World-wide 100M LeMans Registry, I'm now able to offer Gerry Coker's signature on selected 100M and 100S prints. Gerry's signature adds about a week or so to the delivery time and there's a small up-charge to cover the cost of the additional mailing costs to/from Florida.

A portion of the proceeds from the 100S prints is being contributed to the Healey Museum in the The Netherlands and a portion of the 100M sales to the World-wide 100m LeMans Registry so you purchase helps support the preservation and restoration of these historic cars.

You can order prints at the Sports Car Art web site (Plan B Illustration).

simon1966

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
David, I have every intention of ordering a custom 100 BN1 print when available. Is this signature option restricted to the M and S or will it be available for those of us that drive the car he originally designed :chuncky:

OP
David Townsend

David Townsend

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
Good question. At present my agreement with Gerry only extends to the 100M and 100S but we'll see where it goes. BTW, the BN 100 is coming up later this month after I finish the TR6 I'm working on. So, stay tuned...

OP
David Townsend

David Townsend

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
First three prints signed by Gerry are on the way back to me and then out to the new owners. 15% of every 100S print goes to the Healey Museum, 15% of every 100M print goes to support the Worldwide 100M LeMans Registry. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to have your print personalized by the car's designer.

Http://sportscarart.com