• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Chance to Get Gerry Coker Signature Prints at Enclave

David Townsend

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I should have posted this earlier, but just wasn't thinking. With Gerry Coker attending Enclave this year, anyone who would like his signature on one of my Austin Healey prints, this is your best chance to save the $35 it costs to send the illustrations to Florida and back as well as the postage costs to send the prints to you. If this is something you're interested in, you need to be ordering ASAP so I can prepare your print, send you a proof, get everything uploaded to the printer on Tuesday and get the prints back in time to bring them with me.

To be clear, I'm not arranging a signing session, so you'd be on your own to track him down and get the deed done. I'm scheduled to arrive on Tuesday night and will have a space in the lobby of the host hotel as well as a presence at the flea market so I should be fairly easy to find. I'll also provide my cell number to anyone who purchases a print for pick up at Enclave so you can track me down if I don't find you first.

To take advantage of the free-shipping, enter the promo code ENCLAVE (all caps) when you check out of the web store and it will give you a free shipping option. If, for any reason, the store doesn't accept the coupon code (been known to happen), go ahead and complete your order and I'll refund your shipping costs. The coupon will expire on 7/13.

All models of the big Healeys are available—BN1, BN2, BN4, BN6, BN7, BT7, BJ7, BJ8, 100S, and 100M. I also have NOJ393, AH3504 (Jackie Cooper's car), and SPL 227 prints available.

Illustrations are printed on Verona archival paper using pigmented inks. Each print is numbered and signed and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.

Ordering information is at sportscarart.com

Last edited:

simon1966

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I now have my Gerry signed 100 print framed and hanging in my office. I am so incredibly happy with it. Best Valentine's Day present ever!

OP
David Townsend

David Townsend

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
I now have my Gerry signed 100 print framed and hanging in my office. I am so incredibly happy with it. Best Valentine's Day present ever!

And you received the first print out of the run of 100 to boot! Nice Valentine's Day gift indeed.

bighealeysource

Luke Skywalker
Bronze
Country flag
Hey David,
Can you put black piping on a red interior for 100M in Reno red over black ?
Thanks
Mike

Bob McElwee

Jedi Warrior
Gold
Country flag
David,
Are MimiLite wheels available on the BN7/BT7 model? I didn't notice them on the options.

OP
David Townsend

David Townsend

Jedi Trainee
Country flag
David,
Are MimiLite wheels available on the BN7/BT7 model? I didn't notice them on the options.

Bob,

Not sure how missed including Minilites on the order form but they're there now. If there's anything else you'd like included that isn't on the options list, just let me know about it in the Special Instructions box.

DCTownsend