• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

For Walter [Waltesefalcon] - IHC Truck pictures

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Thanks James, I enjoyed that. That light blue L110 looks just like the one my great uncle gave to his father new in 53. Its a pick-up I'd love to get my hands on, it has been sitting in a barn for about 35 years now and only has 13,000 miles on it.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
The old blue retired farm truck you have a picture of is a 66.

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Re: For Walter [Waltesefalcon] - IHC Truck picture

I knew that truck was 1960's and that was about it

So... What do you think that old "bent up" 1940's looking truck is?

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

James there isn't a 40's truck that is "bent up" on there. There are two delapitated trucks on there but neither are a 40s model. One is a 53 L model that has been wrecked. By the duals on the rear I'd say its probably a 130 or 140 series. And there is an old 1920s B model, probably a B3 judging by the 6 bolt rear wheels. I think you either left a picture off or are talking about the 53 L model.

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag

That's all I needed to know... Thanks... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

So it waas the L model, you were talking about, or were you just testing my nerd powers? I've noticed that you haven't even asked me how I know what specific years they are.

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag

You... A nerd... Why I've never met you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And besides I'd never use that term without some experience myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And I do happen to know that you know lots about International trucks

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

Hah, I figured you probably knew that that 53 L model wasn't from the 40s but you were just messing with me, since there was another L model inside the museum, which had the year posted in the windsheild.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

James, While on the subject of Internationals, I took a couple of pictures of my L model this morning and put them in the 'my cars' folder on webshots. I'm thinking about going over later today or tomarrow and getting some pictures of my dad's 64 Travelall ambulance, and his ugly 72 1010 pick-up. I'll let you know if I add any pictures of those to the folder.

Tullamore

Jedi Warrior
Country flag

I run a site for school bus conversions and am a big fan of loadstars, I own a 72 Intl Loadstar 1603. I have many in the gallery at my website:

The Loadstars gallery, is obviously full of loadstars, but in the Skoolies gallery there is a LOT of loadstar buses, mine is the first one in there, a blue and grey bus.

https://www.skoolie.net/gallery/

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

I like the old Red and Yellow V model Firetruck. Thanks for the pictures, I enjoyed that. I noticed I forgot a link to my webshots page on my last post, so heres a link. https://community.webshots.com/user/waltesefalcon