• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Fathers Day SCORE ! !

GilsTR

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Took off early this am for a hour and half drive to pick up the newest addition to the TR side screens in our small town.
Last month I found a 57 TR3 small mouth that was 90% restored and the owner had lost interest. This is a 1 family car! Matched up this find with a friend who was looking for something like this...and BINGO! We now have a TR2 + TR3 + 2 TR3A's and 1 TR3B to run around together! What a great Fathers Day treat to pull back into town and see the new owners kids show up and Dad give them the keys to take the car for the first spin! And the beat goes on! Gil NoCal

tinman58

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
Great score Gil! and Happy Fathers day!!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Gil,

Great story!Now you can convoy up to our area for
our next run.

- Doug

Country flag
I had a Father's Day present like that 3 years ago...a 1956 Jaguar MkI saloon...previous owner lost interest.... :smile:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A General Tech Fathers Day Show Portsmouth Abby - Photo Album Triumph 1
David Townsend For Sale Cool Fathers Day Gift Idea! Austin Healey Classifieds 0
David Townsend For Sale Annual Fathers Day Sale On Limited Edition Prints, Decals Other British Classifieds 0
David Townsend For Sale Annual Fathers Day Sale On Limited Edition Prints, Decals Triumph Classifieds 2
David Townsend For Sale Annual Fathers Day Sale On Limited Edition Prints, Decals Spridgets Classified 0
David Townsend For Sale Annual Fathers Day Sale On Limited Edition Prints, Decals MG Classifieds 0
David Townsend For Sale Annual Fathers Day Sale On Limited Edition Prints, Decals Jaguar Classifieds 0
David Townsend For Sale Annual Fathers Day Sale On Limited Edition Prints and Decals Austin Healey Classifieds 0
RickB What the kids got me for Fathers day! Spridgets 11
sail What is my fathers car? Other Cars 5
jlaird For fathers day Spridgets 1
Baz Christmas, Birthday, Fathers day..... Spridgets 5
Woodie HAPPY FATHERS DAY !! Spridgets 1
J Happy fathers day to all the Jaguar owners out there! Jaguar 0
maxwedge5281 nice score on ebay! Austin Healey 3
TomMull Another tool score? Restoration & Tools 6
PC latest tool score Restoration & Tools 4
Marvin Gruber Flea Market Score Austin Healey 7
6 Score! Spridgets 2
Trevor Jessie Score! Spridgets 2