• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

TR6 Caffeine & carburetors

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Just got back from the Fall session of C & C at Waveny Park in New Canaan, CT. I'd estimate between 200 and 300 cars showed up on a (literally) freezing cold but clear morning. We had 7 TR6's, a GT6 and 2 TR 3's. One of the 6's had dual Weber downdrafts, another had 3 sidedraft Webers and other mods. I'll try and post some pictures including an early Fiat sports car, a Willys hotrod and a 918? Porsche. There were probably more Porsches there than any other single marque but Brits were represented by the Triumphs, a Ford Popular, a couple of Bentley's, many Lotuses (Loti?) including an Elan, XKE's, a couple of XK 140s, one award-winning Sunbeam Alpine, 3 Morgans including an Aero coupe, 4-5 MGA's, an Arnolt MG and one lone Austin-Healey. Also many, many Ferrari's, a scattering of Alfas including 2 new sports cars, many Muscle cars, and asorted high-performance Subarus, Hondas, BMWs including a gorgeous roadster (forget the designation) from the 1990's, Mercedes, etc. I'm now at home thawing out. The coffee line had about 50 people standing there freezing so I passed.

Tom74TR6

Paul,
You will need to put them up on a photo server like photobucket and then insert the photo with the icon above.
Good to see you today, we got there about 7:25, the field was 5 rows deep within a 1/2 hour.
At our meet up spot, we meet several teenagers who were also waiting for their friends. They had an 85 RX-7 and a 75 Mustang II.
Great group of kids
attachment.php

Attachments

• c-c3.jpg
    c-c3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 59
  • c-c2.jpg
    c-c2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 90
OP
P

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
Where is the "icon above? I managed to put the photos into "My Documents" and can send them in emails. As a last resort, I could do that - send them to you or someone else to post.

Tom74TR6

When you reply, there are a set of icons directly above the area you are typing. Put your cursor over the third icon from the right end, it will say Insert Image.
Click it and upload your photos