Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
It is a very nice car. One of the best I've seen. Mike and I have been to the same shows several times. I think he has more best in class awards than I. The only thing that is slightly substandard is the top. Mike told me it came with the car when he bought it.
Usually Mike trailers it to the shows. He also has a nice XJS convertible for sale in the NBCC ads. I haven't talked to Mike in a little over a year. I suspect he may be moving onto another car.
Mickey, You've seen this car at several of your shows. He usually takes first.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.