• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR2/3/3A Williams TR3 Book-Trying to find

Beerzz

Member
Offline
Amazon has used ones for $99.00 I'm hoping to find one for a better price. Any leads? Thanks
Ben
BadAssGarage
 
Ben-

Williams put out a new book which combines the TR3&TR4, the used one is out of print so someone thinks it is more valuable (I don't think so). Get the new one:

Williams TR Restore book

Probably cheaper elsewhere, maybe ebay. Here's the UK publisher, Williams also put out a new 'hot rod' TR book which I'm not sure is in the US yet:

Williams TR Soup it Up book

Randy
 
Thanks Randy
 
No doubt!
 
Back
Top