Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
There was a post this week that had a link to British threads. I need to clean up the threads on my TR3 hardtop parts that were rechromed. I need to get some taps. I don't think they are the Whitworth thread.
I've learned to never rely on Internet information still being there when I want it; so I always copy it off to my hard drive. Dunno what was posted in that thread, but here's a pretty good chart: https://mdmetric.com/tech/tict.htm
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.