• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

When your "friend" would rather record you than warn you

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
I'll bet they butted heads after that.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
That "friend" would become the real butt of the joke... :devilish:

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Might be dinner if it does it again.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Thanks. I've often wondered about those videos, showing someone in the video physically injured. I'm thinking that most of America's Funniest Home Videos are mostly staged - so the owner gets that desperately needed attention.

Remember the "Ow my balls" videos in Idiocracy?

yeesh

Country flag
Yea, just seems to be too convenient that someone is just always in the right spot to get something that most times looks like it wouldn't work anyway. And if they truly thought they could do whatever they were trying, well then perhaps the human IQ is indeed declining since most seem obviously setup to fail.