Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I was using Castrol LMA brake fluid in recently new master cylinder and can't find the product locally. Tried Oreilly's and Auto Zone. Is there another fluid I can mix and substitute? Unfortunately I have a leak and loss fluid.
I get everything mail order. Much more convenient than going to the auto parts store. Castrol LMA is readily available and the lack of sales tax and lower prices compensate for the shipping costs.
Davester - who do you mail order from? Calgary has about a million folks here, none of who sell the Castrol LMA Dot 4 that I was looking for (currently spilling DOT 3 over the garage floor...).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.