Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
There's no way in **** to rewire the instrument panel on a TR3 and have it look like anything other than a backlash.
At least I know all the connections are good, but it still looks a mess.
When I did the TR3A I made a full size cardboard mock-up of the dash and then wired it -- made it easy to do a neat job and then transfer all connections to the real thing. Of course, the main reason I did this was that the car (and dash) were at the body shop for more than a year. Taught me some patience though and the results were good.
Am now doing an E-Type and that drop-down center panel is great -- though I also removed the top dash pad (4 nuts) for total access. More complicated to be sure but made to be serviced by people with normal sized hands and fingers.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.