Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Just installed a new turn signal on my 65 so now I have a horn that works, kind of. It only works when I am actually driving the car. If I am sitting still no horn. Generator is strong lights do not dim good connections all around?????
Push the horn button and at the same time turn the steering wheel- odds are that the horn will blow occasionally, when the ground button makes good contact.
Bill
That kind of got me there, if I turn the wheel I do get contact. I took everything apart and bent the contact point inward hoping to totally solve the situation but that did not have any effect. Huh!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.