• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

What do women want?

JHaydon

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
If you look in our cabinets you'll see how true that is.

Also in our pantry, our closet, her office, her office closet...

The frustrating thing is that we have twice as many lids as containers, and half of the containers don't have lids. It's like socks in the dryer -- they only get used together, so how do they manage to get separated? And WHERE DID THE MISSING ONES GO??

AND WHY ARE WE KEEPING THE LIDLESS CONTAINERS AND CONTAINERLESS LIDS???
(answer: they were here long before me, and they'll be here long after me -- if one of us goes in the trash, it ain't gonna be the Tupperware)

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Tell me about it! One of these days I'm going to go through all our Tupperware (lots of it) and toss and containers and lids that don't have matches.

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag

Also in our pantry, our closet, her office, her office closet...

The frustrating thing is that we have twice as many lids as containers, and half of the containers don't have lids. It's like socks in the dryer -- they only get used together, so how do they manage to get separated? And WHERE DID THE MISSING ONES GO??
The missing socks become Tupperware lids that don't fit anything.

Actually, we have very little Tupperware, and not many of the "off brands."

JHaydon

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
One of these days I'm going to go through all our Tupperware (lots of it) and toss and containers and lids that don't have matches.
I tried that once.

ONCE.

Spending her retirement savings to run off with her sister would have been more easily forgiven. After all, she has another sister -- Tupperware isn't making some of those containers anymore!

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Sounds like it's time for a PARTY!

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Well it seems like the the problem with Tupperware might be resolved! According to the market, their stocks are dropping to a point that they might go out of business. So don't throw your Tupperware away, it might have historical value soon! :unsure:

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
I’m still surprised no one has answered with the obvious?

Us, of course!

No? :LOL:

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Those off-brand containers and lids that are mismatched are like Tribbles here. They're everywhere and seem to come out of nowhere... Even found 'em stowed in the unused dishwasher.

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Her: I only date bodybuilders Me:'

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag