Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I've got two saggy tan sun visors that I'd love to refresh. I was thinking that with a small hole I could vacuum out the old foam then inject foam housing insulation to the sunvisors as the visors were placed between two boards that were about 3/4 of an inch apart. This would prevent the sunvisors from bulging in the middle.
Currently I now have visors that I bought of ebay for a coupe. I resprayed them with black vinal spray paint.
I keep hoping that Robsport will make another batch of replacement visors or that I could have them custom made.
Clearly, I've given this way too much thought! Fresh ideas are welcome!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.