• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Virginia Newbie

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
OP
S

Scottswim

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi Tom, A friend of mine in high school (about 50 years ago) had an Austin Healey 3000 and I was quite enamored back then, as all I could afford was an old VW Bug, though I learned quite a lot about fixing cars from trying to keep it on the road. Then my dad got an MGB-GT a few years later that I got to drive on occasion, and loved it. Fast forward 40 years and before my daughter's wedding, both families got together and watched "Father of the Bride" starring an Austin Healey 3000 MK III, and Steve Martin. The dormant LBC infection went wild, and I bought a 1960 AH 3000 project car that was mostly in boxes and only about 75% of the parts were even there. Finished restoring that one, and then made the fatal error of buying another basket case and have just got that one on the road. I have loads of photos of the restoration and rebuilding on my webpage http://oldheadphones.com

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome from Roanoke! You might want to attend the British car show in
Waynesboro,VA in October (if it isn't cancelled).