I have acquired a nice set of 5.5"X15" Shelby slot wheels that I would like to put on my TR3A for a wider track,perhaps the occasional Autocross and cause I just like the way they look. I believe the offset to be 47.62mm. Anyone know if these would fit on my 3 ?....might require a 1/2" spacer so as not to hit the suspension bits???....seems to me there was a company that made adapters for Triumph that were 4 lug to 4 lug,made out of 1" billet aluminum and 1/2 bolts were available. Anyone know of such a company? I'm aware that adapters have gotten a bad rap because they overstress other front end components etc. but the car would not be used for out and out racing. The other alternative if I really want to use these mag wheels would be to have new holes drilled in them to match the stock TR hub. Any thoughts on this? Karl
Hey Guest!
