Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I agree that these problems can occur at all levels of any type of organization. I didn't feel I was being taken to task, I wanted to clarify that I was referring only to the national organization.
John, I wish you the best with your upcoming National. They are a lot of work. I am certain that the M/D club will put on a fine event. West Virginia has so much to offer with wonderful scenery and great roads.
I hope my comments will be used to benefit all clubs. It is difficult in these busy times to get people to attend any type of club event. We have to go out of our way to make people feel welcome, or we will never see them again.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.