• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Triumph National Convention

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Don't know why this didn't show up before but the Triumph National Convention was here in OKC this past week, well Edmond actually, with the big show and judging today. There were 150 plus cars on display. This is the first row of 5 plus some others in smaller areas. I noticed tags from Texas, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Missouri and New Jersey and I wasn't even looking for them.
IMG_2540.JPG

first car is a 1937 Triumph something that I don't remember
IMG_2541.JPG

This one is a 1953 Renown. Possibly my favorite of the show. A friend has one but needs full restoraton.
IMG_2544.JPG

This one is a Sport 6. Looks to me like a Herald with the 6 cylinder motor.
IMG_2546.JPG

This TR2 has the most immaculate engine bay I have ever seen
IMG_2551.JPG

Just another row of cars.
IMG_2555.JPG

One of several Heralds with a nice estate next to it.
IMG_2558.JPG

Yes this TR4 needs a little polishing. Not sure if you can actually see the incognito ?? hiding behind it?

Last edited:

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag
Dang! We just pulled into KOA East Oklahoma City RV Park for the night. If I'd known, I'd have worked in extra time to take a look. Saw a really nice Emerald Green TR6 heading west on I-40 on the way here.

OP
Bayless

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Sorry you missed it. One of the best car shows I have seen in a long time. Lots of 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s and Spitfires. Saw a couple of 250s and several Heralds and Sport 6s. Only the one Renown but it was beautifully restored.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Dang it! I wish I'd have known, I'd have happily made the drive up to Edmond.

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
I would love to have been there, but a 4-hour drive for me! You sure took some really nice pictures! Thanks for posting. PJ

OP
Bayless

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Mickey and Walt, I wish I had known too. I have 2 friends who are long time TR owners and the first I heard was yesterday morning and then from a non TR owner who lives close by and saw all the cars.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Don't know why this didn't show up before but the Triumph National Convention was here in OKC this past week, well Edmond actually, with the big show and judging today. There were 150 plus cars on display. This is the first row of 5 plus some others in smaller areas. I noticed tags from Texas, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, Missouri and New Jersey and I wasn't even looking for them.

View attachment 72701
Yes this TR4 needs a little polishing. Not sure if you can actually see the incognito ?? hiding behind it?

That'll buff out!