Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Wondering if anyone has put on 205/60-13 on their car with the original rims!? Thinking about going up a little. Wanted to see a pic if someone has done it already.
i had dunlop 205/60x13's on my tr7 fhc (i have tr8 front brakes on this car). I liked them, but couldn't get another set of dunlops in 13 inch size so I ended up purchasing sumitomo's from tire rack -- one of BCF's sponsoring vendors so click on the banner from this web site. I went to 195/60-13's because under certain conditions I was getting tire scrubbing with the 205's. Usually with the wheels turned to one extreme on an incline.
I used to get some rub on full turn and suspension under compression. But that stopped after I installed new springs and strut inserts. No more rubbing with my 205's.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.