Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
does anybody have an extra tr8 alternator bracket available?
was out with the top down this afternoon and the alternator bracket on my tr7v8 broke. luckily it didn't flip the alternator into the radiator assembly etc.
I must have one laying around here. I'll trade you for the info I need for my turbo Megasquirt project. PM me with your info and I'll see what I can dig up. Do you have the one that has the mounts for the overflow tank? That might be a little difficult on this side of the continent.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.