Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Does any one know of a TR7 engine rebuild "specialist" in the Northeast? My car is in need, I can not do it myself, and I want it done by someone who has done it before. I live in Buffalo, NY and would trail the car if I found an "expert" Thanks
The Roadster Factory rebuilds motors. You can email them or call. They are located about 30 miles east of Pittsburg, PA so about 4 hours from you. Here is the link if you need that
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.