Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Any idea where I can procure the original style wiper assy's? I am looking for the ones with the post....not the universal kind with the plastic clips.
I was going to get the wipers form Rimmers as well....but sick of Rimmer packages and freight charges.
Anco part 48-05 is just the little pin that sticks into the side of the wiper assy. It looks like any Anco or Trico wiper assy accepts it so procuring that locally should be a breeze now. Thanks Darrell!
You guys are making this way harder than you have to. Trico II Exact Fit 18-8 is what you need. Original equipment replacement with pin and complete wiper blade. Look for them on Amazon. You can usually pick them up for less than 10 bucks. Last time I had to buy 6 or 8 of them to take advantage of the free shipping on orders over $25. Need to order some more myself, as there was only one set left on the shelf and I need them for the car I'm painting now. UPC# is 0 27998 00188 8 Don, is that suppose to be Triton Green???:smile-new: Just saw them on Summit for $7.95 each. Use your SCCA discount and save another 10%.
I think originally the cars came with 17 on drivers side and 18 on passenger side, but I may be wrong. I also think the Tricos only come 16 and 18, but again I may be wrong. Anyway, yes, I put 18 on both sides.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.