Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I thought I had seen someone selling some pretty nice new spare tire covers on Ebay. I think he may also sold the kidney pads for the console. Can't find him anymore and was looking for a cover for my '71. Thanks for looking.
I received a sketch of the board with dimensions for the overall size and locations of the holes. I could also use some actual pics of ones with the various components and measurements of the brackets etc that make up the spare tire cover. Thanks.
I could also use some actual pics of a spare tire panel with the various components and measurements of the brackets etc that make up the spare tire cover. Thanks
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.