Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thinking about putting 45 DCOE on my TR4 .Does any know what is the thickest air filter I can go with without any interference with the fender well.Thanks
Don't know if this information will help. I used to run (2) 40 DCOE's on Cannon intakes using 1.75" thick K&N filters on my TR4A. Plenty of clearance to the fender well.
I also used the ITG filter when I had 40's on my TR4. No clearance problems. Went back to the SU's though, I liked the power of webers when autocrossing, but never successfully tuned them for the various altitudes I drive.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.