• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR4/4A TR4 Fuel Pressure

UPDATE 01/22
I was able to hook up a fuel pressure guage today and the old pump is putting out close to 4 lbs. of pressure and the fuel does appear to be leaking from the choke spindles as suspected by Jeff at Paltech. I have a new pump ordered from The Roadster Factory. I will check the pressure of the new pump and let all know what the results are.
 
Back
Top