Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks to the BCF I know that the temperature gauge sensor tube goes around the heater in its travels to the bulkhead. A quick question though. Is it fastened any where or just curved around the heater core?
Me again Dick. Here's a pic of the tube attached atthe battery box with a clamp of sorts I have no idea if this is original as the tube wasn't routed correctly and was likely move at some point. I didn't put it back the right way either as there was a nasty kink in it and I wasn't going to risk breaking it I'm sure that it is the original and works just fine.
The black wire coming off of the same screw is to the heater also not original. I put a terminal on it and reattached it to the brace in another location.
Thanks for the picture Eric. I kind of get the idea that all of the ways and means under the dash was not set in stone and was done the way the worker at that time felt it should go. So that's the way I'm going to do it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.