Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Could someone let me know the size of the grill screws for the large mouth triumph. I got some from a TR supplier that are smaller than the one that are on it now.
Thanks
Frank and others - I recently had the grille off and I found out that I will need to glue toothpicks into most of the hardwood bits I glued into place so many years ago (as defined in the link you added) so the #4 screws and cup washers will stop getting loose.
They all stayed in place this May and June - so far - having driven "Trusty" more than 1825 miles so during these two months.
Below is a photo taken last week at The Mono Cliff Inn (pub) in Ontario about 450 miles from my home here in the Montreal area.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.