Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
here's a diagram from the owner's manual that shows two wires landing on the panel grounding terminal; one going to the control box ground and the other to one side of the wiper switch.
The number of wires is not critical. IIRC, I added a couple and looped them to other points where I wanted to improve the ground integrity.
Thanks for the replies. The car was in pieces when I bought it and it's hard to remember where everything goes. Here's another question. Where does the ground wire for the fan motor attach?
When I took my 3 apart, the heater fan ground wire was attached to the heater mounting bracket stud that went through the firewall. Since "Miss Moneypenny" came from the factory with a heater, I assumed that's where the ground wire belonged
Frank C.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.