Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Just allow for pently of material, as you put it on it has a way on getting off center, I start in the middle and do one half at a time. Extra hands help as well.
Was actually one of the easier cappings. Like Marv said just get your alignment right. I glued the whole thin all at once. The ends were the only challenge at the part where the sharpest bend is I would fold that over first. I have a little kink in mine. It's not too noticeable but still pisses me off. The only other thing is I still haven't gotten it to fit right, the top is straight forward but the bottom screws wouldn't line up and the cap sticks up too far where it meets the door cap so pre-fit it first as best you can. `
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.