Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I would have saved a bundle, had the first cover been the right size, but as it stands, I broke even on the tonneau, saved $30 on the stick cover, and saved a couple hundred on the sidescreens. So, the savings paid for the second hand machine, and I did learn a lot towards a new skill. I guess that's what makes the hobby fun!
Thanks all for the pics! They were perfect to get me going on the stick cover.
I'm kinda in withdrawal now. With the covers done, I've taken this restoration as far as it will go. All I've got left is a wish list for a radio and wire wheels...or a supercharger? Say, maybe it can go farther...
I'm kinda in withdrawal now. With the covers done, I've taken this restoration as far as it will go. All I've got left is a wish list for a radio and wire wheels...or a supercharger? Say, maybe it can go farther...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.