Offline
Aloha Lyle,
I bought mine a few months age from The Roadster Factory.
https://www.zeni.net/trf/sampler/20.php
I suspect Moss and others also offer the replacements.
It seemed to me that the hardest part of the replacement was removing the old silent bloc bushings. The new delrin bushings fit in nicely. I removed the center tie rod from the car and did the remove/replace on the bench which made it easier.
Since you have most of the steering apart now, take the opportunity to disassemble the steering idler arm to clean it up and regrease it.
I bought mine a few months age from The Roadster Factory.
https://www.zeni.net/trf/sampler/20.php
I suspect Moss and others also offer the replacements.
It seemed to me that the hardest part of the replacement was removing the old silent bloc bushings. The new delrin bushings fit in nicely. I removed the center tie rod from the car and did the remove/replace on the bench which made it easier.
Since you have most of the steering apart now, take the opportunity to disassemble the steering idler arm to clean it up and regrease it.
Hey Guest!
