Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I think I'll pass on looking up that article! They're mildly funny for about the first 20 words, after which they're pretty predictable...and not always all that helpful.
I think I'll pass on looking up that article! They're mildly funny for about the first 20 words, after which they're pretty predictable...and not always all that helpful.
The Indianapolis paper finally got around to printing this article. Does anyone know 'Patrick'? I'd like to hear his follow-up after the trip. I'm planning a trip to Sebring some year soon. I don't think my '60 TR3 will have too much trouble. Just realized I should not have said that.
It made it to the houston paper. Id like an update as well. My wife and I are hoping for a 3,000 mile adventure next month in our Tr3. I have made more repairs than they did.
Does anyone have a 4-way hazard switch added? Sounds like a good idea.
Thanks John, but probably not on this trip. We are basically shooting to be with my dad in Pa for the night he turns 90. I suppose we could not come up with a better excuse for a week long adventure in a tr3.
Here's a dirty little secret: most of the questions you see in Q&A columns are not real submitted questions from real people. They are made up by the writers to feature a specific answer.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.