Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Posted same a week or so ago. What if any air cleaners can I use to clear the inner fender on my 3 while using a long neck TR4 intake? Beating the fender in doesn't exactly appeal to me.
There are several aftermarket thin air cleaners that will work. Don't know brand names to tell you. I may have some thin chrome ones I'll sell you. Or will sell you a TR3 intake. Just PM if interested.
I put some thin air filters on a green TR3A we restored and which which had the TR4 long style intake manifold.
I have also seen where a TR3A owner took a 10 pound hammer and dented the inner fender outwards towards the wheel so his air filters would fit. It looked bashed really hard.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.